Gainsight's New Mobile App for iPhones is Available Now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
In case you didn't make it to the US Pulse conference a few weeks ago, you may have missed an exciting announcement -- Gainsight's Mobile App for iPhones is available for download now!

The app is available to all users with a full or viewer Gainsight license, and can be downloaded only from the Apple App store for iPhone 6 and above. We're also working on an app for Android, so stay

tuned!

With the Mobile app, you can post to Timeline, ask the Sally AI bot for customer info, and sync your Google/Outlook calendar events to Gainsight Mobile App, so you can receive advance notifications for all of your events.

For more information, check out this article. If you have questions or feedback, be sure to post it here in the Mobile App Topic! 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Issue with the app. FYI: https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/timeline-entries-made-via-mobile-app-are-not-getting-attached-to-account-5cf19417e4b0690f77930294

Badge +1
Thanks Lila for the update. Any news on what future functionality will be considered? CTAs would be at the top of my list, being able to create, update, close and get notified on upcoming due dates.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jeff, my understanding is this will be fixed this week!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Marcelo, This is the kind of feedback our product team wants to hear in order to prioritize mobile enhancements!
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
We're on it, Jeff!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Thanks for sharing, Marcelo. We have some thoughts on what features might make sense to bring to mobile next, but as Lila mentioned, definitely looking for more feedback from this community before we finalize.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Yep. Just wanted to let others know just in case, to help prevent them from experiencing issues. Thanks

Badge
What are the plans for Android?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi Swen — We are working on the Android version. A couple of months away roughly.

Badge +1
I as GS admin for my org. am not able to provides testing and support to the team for mobile app because there is no andriod app!

For the CSMs who travel more this is a big drawback right now! I hope to see the Android version of it soon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Coming very soon, Parimala! Will most likely be part of our Oct release.