Gainsight's February release (5.23) dates

• 29 January 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Community,

We are really excited about our February release (v5.23) and wanted to let you know that our release dates for this version have shifted a little bit. The next Sandbox upgrade for version 5.23 will be on February 5, 2019, and the Production upgrade will be on February 19, 2019.

I know you all can't wait to see what we have in store with this release, but you'll have to control your enthusiasm! :-)

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Do you have draft release notes available yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Not quite yet, but soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Any update here?

Badge
I am so excited for the Bcc to Timeline functionality! Is it feb 19th already?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Did this get released yesterday? Anxiously awaiting the draft release notes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jeff, you should have received email notification this morning about the release, which also included a link to the draft release notes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v6OY1RtJHZ4nhlbBvKUWl-iieZokxpXW/view

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I didn’t get an email (maybe because we are on the upgrade opt-out). I usually rely on these community posts. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey Jeff,

We send notifications to all customers even if they are upgrade opt out - to let them know what they're missing out on! ;-)

I checked and in your case, it looks like you've personally opted out of receiving email notifications from Gainsight (which would include release notifications). If you'd like to be added back in, you can work through your Gainsight CSM who can get you back on the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Really? That must have been an accident on my part cause I can't imagine I would unsubscribe intentionally. I'll reach out to Mollie. Thanks!