Gainsight Roadmap Webinar for Customers - Sept. 12

• 9 September 2019
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

12TH, SEPTEMBER | 10:00 - 11:30 A.M PT (1:00 P.M ET)

You're invited to our quarterly Gainsight Product Roadmap Webinar on Thursday, September 12th from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT. Learn about our Product Roadmap for the Gainsight Customer Cloud from our Senior Vice President of Product, Maksim Ovsyannikov, and our Senior Manager of Product Operations, Dan Ahrens. We're excited to discuss what's planned for Gainsight's product roadmap and preview what's coming in the next release.

Register Here!

Please note, this webinar is for Gainsight customers only.

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Lila, I registered but could not attend the webinar. Will you be sending a recording?

Thanks!

Lyne

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@lyne_therien_4d94b5 Hi Lyne, you should receive an email very soon with a link to the recording! We don't share it on the Community since it's only for customers and partners of Gainsight.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @lyne_therien_4d94b5 - you should receive an email tomorrow with the link and password to access the recording.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi @dan_ahrens I somehow missed this webinar entirely. May I please receive a copy of the recording by email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Anastassia,

If you contact your Gainsight CSM they can help you with this info (and they can also confirm if you're receiving our webinar email announcements or if you might have gotten opted out by mistake).

Badge
I forgot to register for this, but could I also receive a recording of the webinar please? Definitely interested in this one but didn't realize I hadn't registered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @manmeet_dosanjh I'll email you!

Badge
Thank you!!

I somehow missed this webinar entirely. May I please receive a copy of the recording by email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @mattlasker I'll send it over!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
@lila_meyer may I please as well? Asked above and received only slides. A recording would be great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
One more thing @mattlasker, to make sure you receive email invitations to these webinars in the future, please let your Gainsight CSM know that you should be included.

@anastassia_goidina_683abb I'll email you too!

Badge
Hi @lila_meyer! I checked my email and never got the recording.. Would you please email it to me as well?