@All - We really appreciate all of the product inputs that our customers take the time to share with us on the Community. Your feedback helps us build better products and services, and stay in tune with what customers want, need and expect. We want you to know that our product team listens and carefully considers your ideas and concerns. I'm happy to report that we have implemented many suggestions from the Community in the v6.17 release!
In our release notes, Ideas that originated on Community are marked with the “C” icon.
Below are a few feature highlights with links to documentation:
- Company Intelligence Section in C360
- Mobile App enhancements
- New Solutions Added in Sightline Vault
- Re-run Failed Modules in Company Merge
- Use Path Parameters for Embedded URLs
- Modifications in Company Intelligence Signals
- Snowflake Data Source in Data Designer
- Ability to Test Run the Snapshot
- Identify People with No Engagement in last 90 days
- Analyze Churn Reasons in Churn Chart
- Alphabetical Order for Dropdown Fields in a Record
- Remove inheritance of Permissions to the User Manager
Thanks to all for sharing the following ideas!
(Some additional ideas were implemented and are not listed here, because they came from Gainsight staff and are only visible in a private category.)