The latest release of Gainsight CS is live in your production orgs! Read on for a preview of what’s new, plus links to resources.
The v6.9 release highlights include:
Company Intelligence: Stay up-to-date on your key customers, prospects, and competitors with Slack updates via our new Company Intelligence feature (paid add-on).
Journey Orchestrator: Ensure your important customer communications are delivered with the ability to send plain text emails from JO. Gainsight now supports both HTML and Plain Text format in Email Templates.
People Maps: CSMs can now delete Influencer relationships from any person in People Maps.
- Renewal Center: You can now modify Scores for a Company’s Scorecard from the Scorecard tab on Renewal Center Detail view. You can also create and edit Timeline activities from Renewal Center.
- Email Template 1.0 Retirement (SFDC-edition only): starting in January, you won’t be able to edit 1.0 email templates in JO. We recommend reviewing your older templates and converting them to 2.0. In the latter half of 2020, we will retire the 1.0 functionality completely.
For more information, check out these resources:
- 6.9 Release Notes for SFDC edition
- 6.9 Release Notes for NXT
- 6.9 Release Highlights video (5 mins. & applies to both SFDC ed. and NXT)
New dates for the January v6.10 release:
- NXT EU - Jan. 7
- NXT US - Jan. 11
- SFDC Sandboxes - Jan. 14
- SFDC Production - Jan. 28