Gainsight’s February 6.11 release is now available in your Sandbox environment. You can read all about it in our draft release notes, and here are a few highlights:
- Exercise more control over how your customer information is shared by setting the exact number of days a shared layout is available before it expires.
- Get a holistic view of survey responses and drive more coordinated follow-up actions with the ability to import and analyze PX survey response data directly in Surveys 2.0.
- Data Designer search and field selection is faster!
- Dig deeper into how your customers use your product with exciting enhancements to Adoption Explorer, such as the ability to create usage reports at the Company level. (coming in Feb. 11 patch release)
- Leverage more options for bringing in real-time telemetry data to explore your customers’ usage. You can now ingest real-time usage data into Adoption Explorer from additional external sources like Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL and Redshift for analysis. (coming in Feb. 11 patch release)
- Log your customer activities on-the-go in the Gainsight Mobile app by adding Timeline comments and @ mentioning other users, and creating and assigning tasks directly from an activity. (coming around Feb. 11)
The production release is scheduled for February 18, and final published release notes will be available then.
As a reminder, our product roadmap webinar is scheduled for February 11. Click here to register!