We're launching a quarterly contest starting now (running through July 31) to award members who participate the most on the Community. You can win rewards several different ways:
- Earn the most points this quarter (awarded to top 5 contributors)
- Be the most helpful Community member: Offer suggestions and solutions to questions and problems from fellow Community posters (1 lucky recipient)
- Share the most popular product idea (submitted between 5/1 - 7/31) (Winner based on the number of “me toos” garnered by their idea post)
- Earn 1,000 points this quarter
Click here for information on how points are awarded. We’ll announce the winners during the first week of August. If you’re a lucky winner, we’ll contact you to confirm your mailing address to receive rewards. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!
Here are some ideas to get started on the Community:
- Suggest ideas for things you'd love to see in our product.
- Review other member’s questions and see if you can help!
- Share Gainsight or Customer Success best practices, or answer one of the following questions: [list]
- What are some of the most important reports and metrics that your CS organization tracks?
- How are you scaling your Customer Success team?
- How are you using Gainsight to support your customer onboarding program?
- What does your playbook for managing customer escalations look like?
Curious about how to become a Community Champion?
The Community Champion designation is awarded manually by the Community Manager. Here are the guidelines for becoming a champion.