- Add Comments to Timeline Activities, @mention users in comments, and get notified when you're mentioned in a comment. Comments are available in 360 > Timeline, Cockpit, and Gainsight widgets; and soon they'll be available in mobile too!
- Hover on objects and fields in the Report Builder to view contextual help. Great for new admins or anyone who's uncertain of which objects or fields to use for reporting!
- New Enablement Engine allows you to create in-app engagements to help onboard and train users on your Gainsight and CS processes! Note: This is a new offering available as an add-on to your CS subscription. Contact your account manager for more information!
- New Load to People rule action simplifies the process for loading data to the Person Model!
- Survey 2.0 now supports question tokenization, so you can personalize questions, such as "How would you rate the support you've received from your CSM Jane Doe?"
- Customize the Survey 2.0 theme, with your logo, preferred fonts, images, header and footer, and a new buttons option, etc.
- Export the participant list from JO Programs
- Send escalation emails with survey links or buttons
- Edit the default token mapping in email assist
- And more!
Got questions or feedback? Share it here!