Admin Office Hours - Thursday, December 17th @ 11:00 am PT

• 11 December 2015
  • 8 replies

We've had some great sessions over the past weeks, and our next session prior to the Holidays is coming up next week:

Register - Thursday, December 17th @ 11:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM CT

For those with admin questions around Rules Engine, Reporting, or other topics these sessions will involve many of our team.  Sign-up and send us your questions in advance; we'll review and assemble the best team to answer!

8 replies

Just a reminder.   If you have questions for this session, please send them in and we'll review to provide you with the best team to answer!  
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I registered for the office hours and then realized I have a conflict with the Engagement analytics webinar 😞
No problem Lane ... if things change feel free to join!
UPDATE!  Today we will be talking about upcoming Admin-specific documentation/training (we call Admin 101).  I'll give a teaser look at training material, and also open the floor for you to provide additional input on what kind of things you'd like in Introductory training.

Hope to see you there!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Dave, is the webinar recording available?
Hi Jeff,

We have a recording, but have it set aside for editing.  Is there a particular part you're interested in reviewing or would you like to see the whole thing?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The whole thing :)

I'm very interested in the introductory training topics.
Glad there's interest.  We'll work to get it online early next week.