Zoom App (for US) now available!

• 20 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6

Thanks @manu_mittal and team for ringing this good news 🗞️ 

…..

After a long wait, we're happy to share that our Zoom App (for US only) is now live in the Zoom App Marketplace!

We anticipated this approval to occur a lot sooner, but Zoom has a pretty elaborate review process!

Since Zoom doesn't allow the same app to point to two different servers, we've submitted a separate EU app for approval. We expect this to be approved in the next couple of weeks, and we'll update you once we've received the EU approval. Once approved and published, you'll see two apps in the marketplace: Gainsight App for Zoom, and Gainsight EU App for Zoom. Important to note because this is different from the login flow in our mobile app and Gmail/Outlook plugins.Thanks for your patience!

6 replies

Userlevel 6

cc @sshroff , @ljost14 

Badge +2

Can someone share use cases for the Zoom APP?

What I have seen so far, it works for actual Zoom meetings, but does it also work if you do outbound calls via Zoom’s phone pad?

@Chee_Lam Zoom App for Gainsight is only available for Zoom Meetings  and that too where Zoom App is supported. 

For better coverage on understanding, please read the support document, it gives clear picture about zoom app and its generic use cases

https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Email_Assist/Zoom_Gainsight_App/Gainsight_App_For_Zoom

Userlevel 6

and now for EU customers as well 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@indroneel_barat or @anirbandutta am I missing some configuration step here to get the C360 to show up in Zoom or was that dropped and not mentioned? The documentation still shows it as a feature: 

I only see Timeline and Person/People.

Userlevel 6

@Sania Ahmed, @Adrian Raposo pl take note.

cc @gopal_rao_kallepu