Virtual Customer Advisory - Predictive Scorecards

• 21 January 2021
  • 5 replies
Virtual Customer Advisory - Predictive Scorecards
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Community! We want your feedback via a live advisory session with our Product Management team

What is the Virtual Customer Advisory about?

One of the most requested scorecard enhancements has been to provide tools to help make scorecards more predictive of churn. To provide this we are looking at 2 features:

• A tool to preview the impact of scorecard config changes
  • A tool that tells you how well your individual measures, measure groups, and overall score predict churn

Who is the right person to Enroll?

If you identify with one of the following situations, I am sure we would mutually benefit from the conversation:

• Active Admins who are using Scorecards
  • You are generally unsure of how good your scorecard configuration is, and how to make them better
  • You recently reconfigured your existing scorecards, or are planning to do so, and you are facing difficulties

When is this happening?
We are planning a number of sessions in the first week of Feb 2021

What should you do?
Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will respond back to you with a calendar invite.

5 replies

Badge

Happy New Year! My colleagues and I are interested in attending this event but I am having trouble accessing the form to sign-up (firewall is blocking the page). 

Thanks,

Jasmine

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Happy New Year! My colleagues and I are interested in attending this event but I am having trouble accessing the form to sign-up (firewall is blocking the page). 

Thanks,

Jasmine

Hi @jaw - @rajyalakshmi_vele will be able to contact you to get you plugged in.

Badge

Thanks so much @dan_ahrens !

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Bumping this to the top for more visibility.

I am not well-versed in score cards but still requested to be a part of this session as I’m taking on a more active role with my company’s use of Gainsight.