Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - PX Engagement Template creation, edit and maintenance process

• 21 March 2022
  • 9 replies
Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - PX Engagement Template creation, edit and maintenance process
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi Community! We need your feedback via a Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting with our Product Management team

What is the VCAM about?

• VCAM is to understand the current problems in the PX Engagement Template creation, edit, and maintenance process.

What is the Agenda of the VCAM? 

The agenda is to understand the pain points when following processes are done on PX Engagements:

• Template Creation
  • Template Editing
  •  Template Maintenance
  • Any other process that is required for in a new Template Home

What is the outcome of this VCAM?

• To understand what needs to go into a new feature "Template Home" that is being planned in PX

Who is the right person to enroll?

This is essential for those accounts/ users who are very active in using PX Engagements

• Are you an active user of PX In-App Engagements (approx. more than or near about 10 engagements in a month using PX)?
  • Have you created Templates on PX Engagements and maintained them?

When is this happening?

• April 6th, Wednesday - 10:30 AM ET/ 7:30 AM PT/ 8:00 PM IST

What should you do?

Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email caberchy@gainsight.com to sign up. 

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

FYI @sdreid @Molly.McQ @mmarques @jared2095  

Userlevel 5
Badge

After I submitted the form, I sent email to the address linked in the post, but the email bounced as undeliverable with an incorrect email address. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @mmarques, not sure why the email bounced, however I do see your entry on the form, you will receive an invite soon for the VCAM

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @mmarques, not sure why the email bounced, however I do see your entry on the form, you will receive an invite soon for the VCAM

Thanks @Cornelia. I still haven’t received the invite. If you are only sending shortly before the event, please let me know how much time to block off on my schedule.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@mmarques , the session would be for an hour on April 6th, Wednesday (from 10:30 AM ET/ 7:30 AM PT/ 8:00 PM IST) please block your time accordingly.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @mmarques, you will receive the invite on 4th April. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks @aharkut and @Cornelia 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @mmarques you should have received the invite :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @mmarques you should have received the invite :) 

I did 😊 Thanks