Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - Journey Orchestrator Emails logging to Timeline

Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - Journey Orchestrator Emails logging to Timeline
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi Community! We need your feedback via a Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting  with our Product Management team

What is the VCAM about?

CSMs are facing challenges because of an inability to log Journey Orchestrator Emails in Timeline. This meeting will help us get a better understanding of the problems arising today because of the these limitations.

Agenda of the VCAM:

• Discuss problems that will be solved by bringing JO Emails to Timeline
  • Discuss details of the functionality you will be interested in.

Outcome of the VCAM:

• With the above discussion, we will be able to ship a solution for bringing Journey Orchestrator Emails in Timeline.

Who is the right person to Enroll?

• CSMs who actively use Journey Orchestrator and Timeline. CS Admins are also welcome to share their requirements.

When is this happening?

• Thursday, January 20th -10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT/ 8:30 PM IST
  • Thursday, January 27th - 10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT/ 8:30 PM IST

What should you do?

Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply back with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email caberchy@gainisght.com to sign up. 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@sarahmiracle wanted to make sure you saw this.  :slight_smile:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@heather_hansen This is so kind of you :) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We are fairly new instance and are just getting started setting up JO programs. We have not executed any programs yet.  I was not aware a Timeline Activity would not be created when a JO program runs.  I’m not experienced enough with JO to participate in the CAM, but wanted to comment that this is definitely functionality that would be important to our RM team.  We have an engagement scorecard that considers Timeline Activity.  Missing those JO emails would negatively impact our RMs engagement scores.  Ideally we would want to be able to determine what kind of action taken by the contact would be recorded as an activity.  For example, we may not want to record every send as an Timeline Activity, but we would want to record an activity if the email is opened or the contact clicks on a link or the contact responds to the email.  Also it might be helpful to be able to chose whether the JO Program would create a Timeline Activity while creating the program.  There may be times when the JO email sent out is purely informational and no response would be expected.    

Thanks!  

Rhonda

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Very much looking forward to this. I will also share with a couple of key CSMs at Newsela that I know would really value the opportunity to participate and share their feedback, as this would be a huge game changer for them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Cornelia great to see the engagement on this VCam you scheduled

Badge

If any other slots are available for the Thursday 1/27 session I’d like to participate. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @kmleasure please fill the form for the invite to be sent. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Cornelia great to see the engagement on this VCam you scheduled

Oh yes….looks like a hot topic of discussion 

Badge

I’ve just run across this and was therefore unable to attend. If you wind up offering another session, I would like to be included.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I’ve just run across this and was therefore unable to attend. If you wind up offering another session, I would like to be included.

Same!  This has been an ask of athenahealth since we went live on Gainsight.