Thank you Gainsight

• 30 December 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
For companies delving into the realm of Customer Success for the first time or extending their capabilities and offerings to broaden their reach and expand their businesses, it is an exciting time to be a part of this growing movement and industry that is full of new opportunities and endless possibilities.  It has been an enjoyable year getting to engage with other Gainsight users in this community that truly does foster the notion of Success for All!

As 2016 comes to a close, I wish to extend a hearty THANK YOU to all of you at Gainsight who work so hard to make all of us successful:  

To the Engineering teams thank you for the hours you spend busily coding away to deliver an array of new features...

To the Product Management teams thank you for expending much effort in trying to respond to every single idea that comes in showing the utmost respect for our contributions (even when they're wrong)...

To the Support Teams thank you for tirelessly fielding ticket after ticket and going above and beyond to aid us in resolving issues quickly...

To the Implementation teams thank you for having endless amounts of patience and energy in helping CS teams see their operations come to life...

To the Client Strategy and Customer Success Management teams thank you for providing valuable guidance and consultation on CS strategy to help us keep our eyes on the ball...

To the Operational teams thank you for providing the data and intelligence to help our CSMs engage with us more effectively...

To the Training and Documentation teams thank you for continuing to churn out (oh, I shouldn't use the c-word!!) so much content to help us learn and adapt to new features so quickly (Certified Gainsight Admins ASSEMBLE!!)...

To the Marketing teams thank you for blowing our minds with the amazing and meaty Pulse conferences this year (here's to more musical numbers...and karaoke!!)...

To the Sales teams thank you for giving us plenty of opportunities to flex our negotiating and conflict management skills (kidding ;D)...

And lastly to the Leadership team thank you for orchestrating and continuing to execute on a grand vision for helping customers big and small achieve greater success with our own customers...

(I sincerely hope I didn't miss anyone)

Thank you for being excellent partners, Gainsight.  Let's kill it in 2017.

3 replies

Badge +3
Thank YOU so much, Jeff!  Working with you and the rest of the community is what makes this job so satisfying.  Here's to all of us together driving the Customer Success movement further in 2017!  Happy New Year!
Badge
Thank you Jeff for the excellent and kind words. I am sure I speak for all of my colleagues at Gainsight when I express how satisfying it is to help our incredible clients/partners become even slightly more successful.

Together we will make 2017 even better than 2016.

Happy New Year.
Badge +3
Jeff, 

Thank you for the exceptionally gracious post.  You inspire us.

Warm Regards

-Karl