Question

Problem with Access to Zendesk Tickets from Gainsight Go

• 21 February 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We're experiencing some problems with our Zendesk Submit Ticket and Sign In from Gainsight Go. In the meantime, please use the support chat option, or email support@gainsight.com. I'll provide an update here once the problem is resolved.

Also, because we moved all of our support articles to a new platform, all of the article URLs changed. If you click an old article URL (from an email or your bookmarks), it will take you to the new site, and it will present some related search results. If the topic is very common, the correct article may not be in the top results. If you search for our content on Google, it's also temporarily displaying old URLs and will redirect you to the new home page.

We recommend searching directly on support.gainsight.com. 

We apologize for the inconvenience while we work through these migration issues.

4 replies

I'm unable to edit the Summary page on my Customer360. Has this also been affected by the release? When I go to the configure section I am presented with a blank screen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Moving post so the support and/or product teams have visibility into this issue. This is not related to support.gainsight.com.

Please reference the new conversation here: Edit C360 Summary
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We are still working on resolving the Submit Ticket and Sign In to Zendesk problems from support.gainsight.com. I'll provide another update shortly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
You can now Submit Tickets and Sign In to Zendesk to view your existing tickets from support.gainsight.com. We apologize for the inconvenience and delay in getting this issue resolved, and appreciate your patience.