📢 [NXT & SFDC] V6.33 Release Head's Up Communication for Admins - Coming Soon!

Badge
We’ll be sending the High-Level Product Release Summary list for V6.33 July/August release by New date: June 24, 2022 (old date June 21, 2022) (through emails, engagements, and Community).

Following are the V6.33 July/August customer release dates:
  • NXT: EU July 23/US July 30
  • SFDC: August 02

FYI

@karl@minh_phan@chuck_girard@neelam_mukherjee@courtney_hauser@lane_h@dshorter@anirbandutta@Adrian Raposo@Divya 

10 replies

Badge

Due to the holidays, the Release Headsup communication for v6.33 will be sent by June 24, 2022.

FYI @neelam_mukherjee 

Badge

Hi All,

In order to give you the final list of items, we had to hold the heads-up release communication due to some changes that arrived at the last moment. We are working the product team to finalize the list. We will make it available by early next week.

Note: Please subscribe to the post to get notified and stay up-to-date. 

FYI

@neelam_mukherjee@anirbandutta@chuck_girard@courtney_hauser@minh_phan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@sakumar any update here? Thx!

Badge

Hi All,

We have sent email notification and in-app engagements to all tenants' administrators with a ‘High-level summary list’ of the upcoming v6.33 release.

Thank you

FYI @darkknight@anirbandutta@neelam_mukherjee 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@sakumar thanks!  

Also I’m not sure what Gainsight’s internal plan is, or who in GS needs to hear this, but I feel it is imperative that NO IN-APP MESSAGE be sent to end users in ANY Gainsight customer tenant regarding the Self-Serve Analytics feature. That would create problems for admins, especially those in larger enterprise environments.

It would be best to let individual admin teams manage the communications/announcement of that feature if and when it is deemed prudent to enable it, so that it can be managed in a controlled effort.

@heather_hansen @bradley @zach_davis @spencer_engel @gunjanm @sarahmiracle @Wayne @travis_floyd @keith_mattes would you agree?

FYI @anirbandutta 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I agree with @darkknight.  I would really like to be able to take a look at everything to prepare for questions, configure accordingly, etc.  I have yet to determine how I want to handle in our instance, so would prefer a chance to figure that out before anyone knows it’s available, and starts requesting.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Very much agree - echo Heather’s and Jeff’s sentiments.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Echo this as well, thanks for the tag… +1 … Admins need to be able to regulate the deposition of features to their users and new capabilities.  While some features may inspire critical user stories, this should be up to the Admin to share with stakeholders to discuss proper deployment and enablement. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

COMPLETELY AGREED thanks for the tag, Jeff. Any in-app message like this would be detrimental to the controls and processes we work hard to put in place at our orgs. Think of your admins as partners and let's figure out solutions to have us give the go ahead to trigger those in-app messages. 

Badge

Hi All,

We already ensure that the in-app messages are only visible on the Admin pages of Gainsight application. Thank you

FYI @darkknight@heather_hansen@sarahmiracle@keith_mattes@gunjanm 

@anirbandutta