May Release is Live!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The 5.6 May release of Gainsight is live in your orgs! Below are some resources to help you learn about the new features:

Customer webinars: (for Gainsight Admins)

• May 24 Wed. 8am - 9:30 PT - focus on Adv. Outreach & Email Template updates -- reg link 
  • May 25 Thurs. 8am - 9:30 PT - focus on Scorecards 2.0, Gainsight 360, Timeline, Rules Engine, Bulk API -- reg link 
Docs and videos:

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Lila, I think I found a bug. Where is the right place to report the bug? Here or in a Support ticket?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Lane, if you think you've encountered a bug, the best route is to email or file a ticket with support so they can triage it efficiently. For questions about intended functionality, or help with specific use cases, you can post to the Community. Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Thanks Lila! I shot a ticket off to support. There is some weird functionality in the Gainsight 360 being able to view everything in the reports.
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Hi Lila,

Will the recorded webinars be added here in case someone misses them?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Alex, The recorded webinars are available on Gainsight Go. For anyone who registered for the sessions, you'll also receive them by email along with related resources.