šŸ“¢ List of New Articles from 6.33 August 2022 Release (NXT and SFDC)

• 3 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

0hV-Rg8LlrWVHDo4aDWATX822YuvD33lkgFTV2VjtPNCEaodv60gVcqkh6XElXKY8SInt8NMSMjyLOkysFy4Zg3aBqglK4gwSUoUcQX9vrpLJrZ_6Z822f21fQ6YCzPxospDsZyW1d3Exsqt2uWEvJI

The v6.33 NXT Release NotesĀ  is now available for EU and US customers. As part of this release, we have published 17 New articles and updated 26 Existing articles.Ā 

List of New Articles

Ā 

For more information on updated articles, refer to the V6.33 Release List of Updated Articles - NXT.Ā 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HKLa6vvKoFxhBRUkYjvbyZTGIeWBpt8R5a7PA_bSJEorG-1g8qKOrNKWAUkDT4AFGVOCQPYHW5TSGwpCn14c_8gHk7LatwbBZQ1Dl9-NJxIiG9rgOqCUQQYTbYaq8llLp3tth_XvfysRqwBkvKhppy8

The v6.33 SFDC Release Notes Ā is now available for EU and US customers. As part of this release, we have published 5 New articles and updated 7 Existing articles.Ā 

List of New Articles

For more information on updated articles, refer to the List of Updated Articles - SFDC.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā ***Follow this post and/or subscribe to this category to automatically receive updates when new content/document/communication is posted.***

FYI @anduttaĀ  @minh_phan @neelam_mukherjee @Divya @araposoĀ 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Did someone forget to flip the ā€œturn on CTAā€ switch in the Real Time rules feature?

Ā 

Ā 

Badge

Hi @rakeshĀ , could you please look into this?Ā 

FYI @Uzma GaniĀ 

Badge

HiĀ @rakeshĀ , could you please look into this?Ā 

FYIĀ @Uzma GaniĀ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @darkknightĀ 

We are releasing this progressively over a couple of weeks. We have turned it on for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@rakeshĀ that was notĀ in the notes post-release.Ā  I checked - multiple times.Ā  After I raised the issue to support, it was added.

Badge

@rakeshĀ that was notĀ in the notes post-release.Ā  I checked - multiple times.Ā  After I raised the issue to support, it was added.

Hi @Uzma GaniĀ , can you please ensure a note for this is added in the relevant articles?Ā 

FYI @Adrian RaposoĀ 

Badge

HiĀ @Uzma GaniĀ , can you please ensure a note for this is added in the relevant articles?Ā 

FYIĀ @Adrian RaposoĀ 

Hi @Sania Ahmed, I have added this note in the NXT Release Notes; this enhancement is only for NXT, so it wonā€™t be found in the SFDC Release Notes. Thanks.