V6.4 of Gainsight's Customer Success application is being pushed to Sandbox environments July 2, and will be live in your production orgs on July 16*. For a preview of what's coming, check out our draft release notes.
Here's a sneak peek at what's included:
- Adoption Explorer is generally available with this release! AE is included in the standard CS license, and helps manage your customer’s usage data in the Gainsight environment.
- People Map is also generally available as an add-on to the CS license. People Maps presents your contacts in an organizational chart to understand the roles and relationships of the people you do business with.**
- Renewal Center is all new and generally available as an add-on to the CS license. RC helps users forecast and manage their book of business by enriching Salesforce opportunity data with likelihood to renew info, and more!**
- JO: at long last, folders are available in Programs and Email templates; you can edit various aspects of a published Program including sources; and you can view where Email templates are used!
- Success Plans can be included in Success Snapshot 2.0 presentations! We've also included three new system reports for SP's in the Report Builder.
- Surveys: you can edit and delete submitted responses, as well as import transactional surveys from SurveyMonkey.
*For all orgs that opt in to automatic upgrades.
** For pricing information, please contact your Gainsight account manager.