Gainsight Support Holiday Hours - November 2020

• 10 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello from your Support friends!  We wanted to update our customers on some upcoming holidays the team will be taking, which may affect ticket resolution times and channel availability.  

• November 11 - CLOSED for Veterans Day 
  • November 13 - Lightly Staffed
  • November 16 - Lightly Staffed for Diwali
  • November 27-28 - CLOSED for Thanksgiving

During the days when the team is Lightly Staffed, the team will only be responding to high and urgent priority tickets and response times for low and normal priority tickets may be delayed. Please note that live chat and phone support will be on limited hours for these days.  For days we are CLOSED, there will be no live chat and phone support, and only high/urgent tickets will be worked.

Thanks so much for your understanding and letting our team take the time of they need to celebrate the holidays.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @mandy_major not sure if this is the best place to share this as I didn’t want to open an unnecessary support ticket - the scheduled maintenance times were not converted properly with time zones, and I had planned to be working until the scheduled time on a client’s project, only to find that I am caught in the hold queue now an hour earlier than anticipated. It’s 9:19PM ET here, and based on that, it shouldn’t have happened until 10 ET. I know this is minor and perhaps even petty, but for those of us working on moonlight projects like this, every hour of planning is important. Thanks!

Badge

Thanks for the feedback @gunjanm .  I apologize for the impact this had on your environment and work schedule.  I’ve shared this feedback internally with our team that maintains that page.  Again, thanks for the feedback and calling this out to us.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks @mandy_major ! I appreciate it. I don’t mean to sound sour at all, but just want to ensure this is flagged for future commitments :)