This release includes the following enhancements, plus many more:
- Surveys: create in-line surveys to display a question directly in an email, create survey links with an expiration date, and text analytics are available for non-NPS questions with text responses
- Scorecards 2.0: a migration utility is available for Gainsight Tech Ops to convert Account Scorecards (1.0) to Scorecards 2.0, plus significant configuration enhancements
- Rules Engine: configure Rule Chains using Bionic Rules, include MDA Joins in Bionic Rules, and configure cron expressions to run rules multiple times a day
- Success Plans: create Success Plans using Bionic Rules and view Success Plan progress in a Gantt chart on the 360
- Email Assist: send reports and surveys via Email Assist, last used contact is automatically populated in To field, From and Reply-to addresses are now customizable, and more
- Timeline and Activities: Timeline is available in the Account and Opportunity widgets, attach files to Activities, and more usability improvements
- Advanced Outreach: new Drip Email model available, plus improvements to uniqueness criteria and multi-variant filters
- Sally the Gainsight Bot in Slack: Sally helps users request information and also update data in Gainsight.
- Share 360 with non-SFDC/GS users: Admins can configure a read-only 360 layout with Summary, Account Attributes, Related List report sections to share as a link via email with non-SFDC/GS users
- Time Zone Standardization: handling of time zones for data that is ingested, stored and reported has been standardized
*Some enhancements, such as the Sally bot for Slack and global dashboard filters, will not be available in the Sandbox upgrade.
**If you registered for the live webinar (7/27), you'll receive the video's password by email shortly. The recording is only available to Gainsight customers. To request the password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.