Gainsight CS v6.12 for SFDC Edition is Live in Sandboxes

• 4 March 2020
  • 4 replies
Gainsight CS v6.12 for SFDC Edition is Live in Sandboxes
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The March v6.12 release of Gainsight CS for the Salesforce edition is live in Sandboxes. Many of the enhancements in this release are focused on saving our Admins time! Highlights from this release include:

• View detailed logs for the activities that admins perform while building and fetching data in Query Builder. 

• Select unique identifiers for person records, beyond just their Email.

• Add internal Gainsight users in People Maps as influencers.

• Create a new Sandbox and refresh it from the Sandbox Management page.

You can read more about this release in the draft release notes. The production release is scheduled for March 17.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Lila - can you clarify what is an email Raw Event vs the Logs?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I don’t see it called out in the documentation, but the screenshots in the Journey Orchestrator enhancements appear to include multiple query builder sources now?! Am I seeing that right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @kelly I reached out to our product team to help answer your questions, so hopefully we’ll hear back by tomorrow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @kelly Sorry for the delay! It sounds like there may be some confusion between the following different items from JO for the 6.12 release:

• Email Raw Events & Email Logs (Announcement): These logs contain general information regarding email events such as # of clicks, viewed, bounced, soft bounced, opened, etc.
  • Query Builder Execution Logs: This enhancement only deals with logs for the activities that admins perform while building and fetching data through the Query Builder source.

Does this help?