Gainsight CS Release v6.7 is Coming Soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
For SFDC orgs that opt-in to automatic upgrades, your Sandbox orgs will be upgraded to Gainsight CS v6.7 on Oct. 1, and the Production upgrade is on Oct. 15.

Below are a few release highlights:

• JO Improvements: The Email template editor has a new UI for designing templates, managing multi-version templates, and inserting and configuring reports in emails. You can also use the new Call API action type to include action steps in external systems as part of a Program.
  • Scorecards 2.0: Timeline activities are now integrated in Scorecard 2.0 and replace the old Measure Comments option! And going forward, you can create Mass Edit reports only on Unified Fact Objects. 
  • Adoption Explorer: Now you can view multiple Layouts from one C360 Usage Section card. Click here to learn more about Adoption Explorer!
  • Renewal Center: We’ve added Global Filter enhancements and a new Renewal Waterfall Chart. Click here to learn more about Renewal Center!

And coming soon: Gainsight Mobile App for Android phones will be available for download around Oct. 18! 

Draft release notes for NXT customers and SFDC edition customers are available now! The final versions will be published on Oct. 15.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@lila_meyer Hi Lila! My sandbox has been updated to 6.7, but I don't seem to see anything related to the Scorecard/Timeline integration. Is there an on/off switch somewhere I am missing?

Also, I spoke to @arjun and @dan_ahrens about this back in June and I was told we should be able to select/exclude which scores could be included/updated in this feature. The release notes don't seem to indicate this to be possible. We are using Timeline entries already for our CSMs to update a Sentiment score, and we wouldn't want to have duplicate entries. I also don't think we want to clutter up the TImeline with recurring updates/comments for all our measures so I'm hoping what they told me is still the plan. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jeff, I'm checking with the product team about whether the Scorecard and Timeline integration actually went out with the Sandbox release, or if it's coming with the production release... I may not hear back till tomorrow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thank you Lila!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
So, the product team needs to run a script for this feature to be activated. They're going to do that soon, but I'm asking for clarification on whether it will be run on Sandbox orgs, or only for Production.

Badge
Any updates on the ability to test this feature in sandbox prior to next week's production launch? Would love to get the chance to test drive and provide guidance for our users when it does release.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @shannon_olsen,

I'm checking again with product. I know it hasn't gone out yet, but not sure if they're still planning to enable in Sandboxes before the production release.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

The Timeline in Scorecards enhancement is still being tested, and may not go out in 6.7. Unfortunately, I won't know for sure until Monday. If it's not in 6.7, then it would most likely come out in 6.8 in November.

Thanks for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Can we please ensure it gets released to Sandboxes first for 6.8? We must be able to test it before we roll into production. Thx!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @darkknight and @shannon_olsen,

Just wanted to confirm the Scorecards + Timeline enhancement is NOT going out in tomorrow's 6.7 release. Most likely it will go in next month's release, and first it will be available in Sandboxes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Looks like this didn't make it to the release? Can you confirm @lila_meyer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @heather_hansen that's correct. It's not part of 6.7.