Feb. 21 (tentative): Production org upgrade to 5.5.x release
This is a major release with many significant enhancements, including:
- CoPilot Emails: create multiple variations of a single Email template to send to different customers based on criteria you’ve set. Similar functionality is available for Power Lists and Outreaches.
- Cockpit configuration for Global, Account, and Relationship levels (aka, Distributed Admin): configure CTA types and their components at the Global level, or just for Accounts or Relationships; configure linked objects at each level; plus improved Cockpit list view filter options.
- Timeline is available in the Relationship 360 for logging calls, meetings, emails, and notes on your customer interactions and history. Also, Admins can create custom Activity types for use with Timeline in the R360 and C360.
- Rules Engine: close Objective CTAs and Relationships CTAs; new data types and standard objects supported in MDA collections are now part of the Rules Engine.
- Bionic Rules: help reduce the “explosion of rules” for achieving end goals; quickly process data for historical periods; and eliminate the need to duplicate data in MDA to get the account lookup and aggregate the data.
- Reporting: new folders for managing reports; export scorecard mass edit reports as CSV; manage export options for end users; add reports built on data spaces to the C360 and Success Snapshots, and more.
- Scorecards 2.0: manage both Account and Relationship scorecards with one tool; configure exceptions in Account scorecards; use scoring for groups; and mass edit scorecard measures from the Report Builder.
- Gainsight Connect and Standard Objects for Company (Account), Relationship, Relationship Type and User in MDA will be shipped for all orgs to support common reporting, Scorecards 2.0 feature; and Gainsight Connect will help you keep these in sync with your Salesforce data.
We will email you with release notes and webinar dates in the coming weeks.
With the planned enhancements for Co-Pilot emails (multiple templates, etc.), will we have the ability to report on email performance for each template/outreach combination? For example, if we create a welcome outreach with 4 different templates to chose from, can we report on the success of those templates separately?
Ok, I can now get 12 down to 3 (big improvement) and I can clone the stack to minimize the amount of re-work, but it seems like an unnecessary limitation.
Please reference the new conversation here: Email variants & Surveys