Community contest on Gainsight Home (Aug 5th - Sep 20th)

Community contest on Gainsight Home (Aug 5th - Sep 20th)
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

We're launching a Gainsight Home contest starting now (running through Sep 20th) you can win rewards.

The purpose is to celebrate the launch of Gainsight Home and to share amongst the community some of the various configurations and use-cases of Gainsight Home.

• How to enter, submit a screenshot of your custom Gainsight Home and a brief description of your use-cases (How you are using Gainsight Home). If you need to blur any sensitive content you can follow this guide: how to blur content.

• Important: submit your entry as a comment on this post, not as a new post 

• There will be prizes for the best three Gainsight Home use-cases. 

• Award criteria 1) Highest number of likes on your post.

2) Panel review by Gainsight Product Managers.

• The winners will receive Gainsight Community swag and you’ll be featured in our quarterly Newsletter!

NOTE

Please don't share confidential information. 

Please limit comments on this thread to contest entries. We are happy to read your ideas, questions, and issues, but please post them outside of this thread. 

EDIT: Extending the contest till Sep 20th.

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Love this!  We will not be using Gainsight Home by August 20, however, we do have a preliminary test custom layout.  I am looking forward to what the early adopters have set-up so we can potentially adjust our Gainsight Home layout before we go live (target November).

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@kytpowell - you might have something for this

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Here is a quick view of how I’ve personalized my GS Home. 

1. I keep my high level summary ribbons at the TOP
  2. I’ve added Quick link section to all the documents and decks I access every day
  3. I keep my key individual metrics Verified Outcomes (success plans) and Stakeholder Alignment (contact alignment and contact hygiene) at the top NO SURPRISES
  4. Call to Action - I’ve added my CTA section below timeline and metrics, and I create quick views (CSMs can do this on their own) that align to key internal workflows here at Gainsight
  5. Customer Health - I kept my Customer health (mass edit) and Full adoption trending report below that
  6. GRR and NDR - Track progress on Renewals and expansion in collaboration with CAM team 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@bradley @gunjanm @ana_g @davebrown2242 @keith_mattes @angela_domenichelli @sagan_sherlin @andreammelde @darkknight @jean.nairon and others, I would like you to participate here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

No plans to use Gainsight Home by then.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Not NXT - I get no Home! #NomadAdmin

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sai_ram I’d be happy to participate but until I get more of these 

questions answered that I posted here, I don’t have any plans to turn it on, sorry.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thanks for the mention @sai_ram but we’ve only started to dip our toes as we await further functionality.

We’re heavy tabular report users and have also decided to lean on previous widgets we had before, only now we’re happy there is more real estate to work with. (We don’t use Renewal Center, and because we have multiple health score schemes, we were unable to use the Distribution by Health visual.) However. the Timeline and Cockpit on one page has been a nice addition. Would be great if the widget names didn’t get cut off. 

**Sensitive data removed**

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

NOTE: Due to fewer responses and customers mentioning they need more time to understand Gainsight Home, we are extending this contest till Sep 20th. 

@All, Thank you!!

Badge +3

We use memes at the top to remind the team of our quarterly theme and visualization daily. The items on our home include daily activity and CTA’s, Portfolio (with editable fields for customer journey stage), and Customer Health (with editable fields and indicators for “out of date” health scores). 

Badge +3

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi All,

This marks the end of the community contest. Thank you all for the participation. We do have some really cool Gainsight Homes on display in this thread. While we have liked @elliot_hullverson ‘s home the most (he completely personalized it for his own flow), every submission is a winner(literally) in this competition. @dan_ahrens will be reaching out to collect your shipping information. 

Thanks everyone for your participation and even though the competition ended, feel free to share your Gainsight Home’s on this thread.