We're launching a quarterly contest starting on July 1 (running through Sept. 30) to award members who participate the most on the Community. The rules are simple and awards are in abundance! Win yourself some Gainsight swag by:
- Earning the most points each quarter (awarded to top 5 contributors)
- Being the most helpful Community member: Offer suggestions and solutions to questions and problems from fellow Community posters (1 lucky recipient)
- Sharing the most popular product idea (submitted between 7/1 - 9/30) (Winner based on the number of “me toos” garnered by their idea post)
- Earning 1,000 points this quarter
Click here for information on how points are awarded. We’ll announce the winners during the first week of October, and the contest will start anew for that quarter. If you’re a lucky winner, we’ll contact you to confirm your mailing address to receive rewards. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!
Here are some ideas to get started on the Community:
- Suggest ideas for things you'd love to see in our product.
- Review other member’s questions and see if you can help!
- Share Gainsight or Customer Success best practices, or answer one of the following questions: [list]
- What are some of the most important reports and metrics that your CS organization tracks?
- How did you build the right environment to support the launch of Gainsight?
- How do you establish a successful “Voice of Customer” program?
- How do you manage critical hand-offs in your organization?