Beta Program Invitation - Integrate Multiple PX instances to your CS instance.

Beta Program Invitation - Integrate Multiple PX instances to your CS instance.
Badge

Hi Community Members! Hope you are doing well!

Great news! We are rolling out the capability for you to now integrate your multiple Gainsight PX instances to your Gainsight CS instance; and we are actively looking for beta participants for the same!

Why are we building this?

The current Gainsight PX <> CS integration allows you to integrate only one of your PX instance with your CS instance. Many of you would have multiple PX instances due to various factors in your organization's journey such as mergers and acquisitions,  ease of maintenance etc.

By enabling the integration with all the PX instances, you can now have all the product metrics from each of your PX instances into CS and not miss out on the entire picture.

What is required of me?

If you have multiple PX instances and are looking to integrate all your PX instances with your CS instance, please add a comment on this post. I will reach out to you over an email with the next steps.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@darshana.shah , @HollySimmons , @abby.fox you might be interested?

Badge

We have CX but would want to do a test/PoC with a PX integration. What are the options?

Badge

We have CX but would want to do a test/PoC with a PX integration. What are the options?

@Kaffersan I would want to understand your requirements better and then point you to the appropriate next steps. Please drop in a note to me (schowdhury@gainsight.com) and we can take this to closure.