Hi PX Community!
Many PX customers ask what other successful customers are doing & what their PX instance looks like. Good news!
We did a review of some of our most successful customers, which they did the following that I’m sharing below.
Take a look at your own PX instance and check if you’re doing any of these. We assure that you’ll be even more successful!
Track product usage & user sentiment around your golden features
- Model the product with the right hierarchy and granularity on the Product Mapper Tree
- Collect user sentiment of the golden/core features via CES or Rating in-app survey
- Sync ARR Account data to PX
- If you have Salesforce and ARR is a field on the Account Object in Salesforce, you can also sync in ARR with the Salesforce-PX bi-directional integration
- Analyze your in-app engagements / guides & assess how many users you reached
- If you haven’t already, launch Knowledge Center Bot > Add in articles, engagements, & if possible, sync with any of our out-of-the-box knowledge bases.
- If it’s already launched, assess how much your Knowledge center usage has grown (% viewing engagements in the Bot, % articles viewed)
Analyze overall trends & sentiments
- Learn about user retention by ARR. Industry average is 35%. In the below example:
Below industry average of 35% [less than $50K]
Below industry average of 35% with a spike in Week 7 [more than $50K]
Knowledge Center Stats: