We are looking to revamp our process of transitioning accounts to new CSM’s and was really wondering what other organizations are doing.
Our current process is as follows:
- The TM builds out a list (report/excel) of transitions including (CSM ID’s, Names, Account ID’s, etc.) and attaches to a ticket.
- We take that file and upload it to an object.
- We then run a rule that has a corresponding playbook attached to it, there are a handful of playbooks to choose from.
- This then kicks out the CTA to the CSM who will be performing the transition and its tasks.
- Finally, we update the CSM in SF via Dataloader.io
This is a pretty bulky process and takes a little more time than it should, so we are looking for any ideas that other companies might be doing to make this a little more streamline.
Thank you for any and all input!