Question

Would love to see Timeline reporting from Pulse in the Vault!

Badge
One of the break out sessions I attended at Pulse had several reports/dashboards that rolled up Timeline activity.  I would love to see these added to the Vault!

Thanks,

Scott

4 replies

Badge
I was just trying to build out reporting on Timeline and it appears that the Activity Timeline object in Reports 2.0 is pretty limited in fields.  I don't see the same object in Data Spaces, am I missing something here?
Badge +3
The Activity Timeline object will have all the fields from Activity *except* the attendees (which is hard because there can be an indeterminate number of them) and the full text Note (hard due to size).  In addition, note that this object looks up to the Standard Company, Relationship and User objects so you can pull any fields from these for your report.  However, you need to have GS Connect going to make sure that those objects are populated.

Good point re Vault.  It would make sense to have some Activity Timeline reports added there.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I shared your request for Vault reports on Timeline with our BizOps team, and unfortunately, Vault doesn't support reports in MDA objects at this time. 
Badge
THanks Lila