Vault Use Case 2: Advocacy Program

• 28 June 2016
  • 0 replies

This is the second in a series of posts highlighting use cases in Gainsight Vault - a best practice library of ready-to-use Playbooks, Surveys, CoPilot Templates, and Rules.

We'll dive into three key steps to optimize your Advocacy program by leveraging Vault. All of the following assets are found in the Drive Expansion & Advocacy > Finding Customer Advocates folder.

1. Download key surveys to optimize your Advocacy Program

• Determine which customers are willing to participate in your Advocacy Program by downloading the [i]Customer Advocacy Survey from Vault.

• Collect feedback on the efficacy of your Advocacy program by downloading the [i]Advocacy Feedback Survey[i].

2. Download CoPilot templates to reach potential advocates

• Reach strong advocates with the [i]NPS Promoter Response CoPilot Template and with the [i]Habits Improvement (Yellow to Green) CoPilot Template.
3. Download Playbooks with actionable steps to drive advocacy

• Get actionable steps to securing advocates by downloading the [i]Sentiment Opportunity: High NPS Rating and [i]Promoters and Habits Opportunity: High Adoption Playbooks.

• Forward advocates to marketing and reward customers with the [i]Advocacy Follow-Up Playbook.

For more Vault best practices, check out the recording of our Gainsight on Gainsight: How to Take Advantage of Vault webinar.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!