- We currently have various scorecards set up, all of which are snapshotted weekly
- Almost all of our metrics that input into scorecards are product usage metrics
- Our product usage data comes from Snowflake via Data Designer (we have a design set up with the Snowflake connector that pulls data in every night and persists it as an MDA object - we then write rules off this object to set scores)
- Is it possible to update historical scorecard data?
Example / More details
- Let’s take an account and imagine we have 3 snapshot scores:
- We see that the customer was on 65 for 2 weeks then went up to 90 this week
- But lets say, for whatever reason, on the 28th our Snowflake Data Design broke and actually the metrics we pulled in were wrong
- As a result, the score worked out by Gainsight was wrong - it says 65 but it should be 90
- Further, let’s imagine that we fix the Snowflake issue and update all our historical usage data today
Is it possible for me to tell Gainsight to look back on historical scores and recalculate now that the usage data has been corrected? Or will the score on the 28/12 have to remain as it is?
Hope that makes sense! Thanks
Best answer by syed_altamash
Having the 5 actions in 1 rule would be the right approach instead of having 5 different rules.