Success Snapshots 2.0 - Tips and Tricks when Setting up Powerpoint

• 11 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi everyone, I'm back with a new video. The theme this time is tips and tricks for Gainsight Admins to follow when setting up a powerpoint template for Success Snapshots 2.0.

The tips include:

• Hyperlinking to an external cloud-based link that contains appendix slides rather than having to constantly customize the deck.

• Including help text where necessary.

• Putting text boxes on slides where you'll be tokenizing reports, text, and/or images.

Here is the documentation for configuring Success Snapshots 2.0. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Great tips, Spencer. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@spencer_engel  How does Success Snapshots choose which slides to use for the Success Plan slides when you add them?  Currently, it’s using my title slide, and I’d prefer for it use one of the content slides instead.  Also, if there is more than one Success Plan on the account, how does it decide which to include?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @heather_hansen, thanks for reaching out. I’m tagging in @rahul_prayakarao, our PM for success snapshots, to see if he can help.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@heather_hansen 

1. You can choose to add the Objectives, Tasks and Timeline info from a Success Plan along with a summary slide. For more details please refer this document.
  2. While exporting a Success Snapshot from the C360 page of a customer, it will ask you to choose the Success Plan for which you would export the snapshot for.  You can refer this document for more details on this.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have more questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@rahul_prayakarao That helped, but it appears it’s still using the slide layout for the title slide.  Is there something I need to do to the slide master to update that?