Solved

Success Snapshot Functionality

• 27 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, I have a user who would like to create Success Snapshots for several companies at one time rather than go into each C360 to create a Success Snapshot.  Is this something that could be accomplished through a rule or another way? 

Thanks,

Rhonda

icon

Best answer by jake_ellis 7 February 2022, 18:27

View original

5 replies

Badge +3

@rho_ran_experian, the only way to for an end user to pull a success snapshot is through the 360. There isn’t currently a way to bulk export success snapshots. Can you share more around what this user would like to accomplish? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @jake_ellis .  We have developed a 1 page snapshot that features high level data for leadership around high risk accounts.  The CSM who manages these risk situations, presents the overview for a specific set of these accounts, like 6-8, on a monthly basis.  He would like to export the snapshot for all 6-8 of these accounts at one time rather than go into each separate C360 to export it.  It would save some time for him on a recurring task.  

Badge +3

@rho_ran_experian have you explored building out an Internal facing exec snapshot that looks at those specific accounts? Reports within that snapshot could be filtered to those at risk accounts and not down to the individual customer 360. This would take some upfront configuration of the reports and snapshots but may save that CSM time on a recurring basis. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @jake_ellis .  Thanks for the idea.  I have built my reports to filter for just those customers and set the editor in the Snapshot to “filter report for selected customers” based on GSID.  When I attempt to run a test, it asks for the customer.  Now the question is how do I enter more than 1 GSID?

Rhonda

Badge +3

Hi @rho_ran_experian

You’ll still need to export it for a single customer but the reports that are not filtered down to that specific customer should still pull information for all high risk accounts within the reports you built. Hope that helps!