Spell Check Product Wide

Related products: None

I know spell check was deployed in Timeline, but is there a way to enable it across the GS platform? I wasn’t sure if this was already possible and I need to enable it, or there’s some other conflicting plug-in.

If this isn’t currently a feature, I would like to have this converted to a feature request. @sai_ram maybe you can let me know one way or the other and help with the post conversion if needed?

The use-case here is people want to spell things correctly regardless of where they are in the product - Timeline, Success Plans, CTAs. I think that’s pretty self explanatory. 

@bradley Thanks for posting, I will let you the updates here.

@sai_ram Thanks! Wasn’t sure if I could turn it on or if I should suggest the idea :)

@sai_ram Any update on if this is a current option? I’d love to get this turned into a request if it isn’t :)

@bradley this should be a feature request. I am changing this to the idea. Thanks

@bradley this should be a feature request. I am changing this to the idea. Thanks

Super, thanks!

@bradley - most modern browsers have spell check built in. Here’s an article with instructions on how to enable this on Chrome and Safari. https://help.geteduca.com/en/articles/579877-turn-on-spell-check-in-your-browser

@bradley - most modern browsers have spell check built in. Here’s an article with instructions on how to enable this on Chrome and Safari. https://help.geteduca.com/en/articles/579877-turn-on-spell-check-in-your-browser

Awesome, thanks. The idea behind the request was seeing spell check lauded as a feature in certain Gainsight features - if spell check is going to be deployed within the product it really should be product wide or it isn’t a consistent experience.

@bradley 

This would be very valuable for our team. I currently do have spell check on in Chrome which works in most places, but does not seem to be working in the Success Plans. I am regularly seeing misspellings because of this in our Success Plans which are almost always shared with clients.