Question

Setting Scores for Customers that have "Not Available" data

• 26 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge
  • Team Captain
  • 89 replies
I'm importing "Open Support Cases" and setting a score based on certain criteria for high risk vs. low risk. There are instances when a customer(s) wouldn't appear in the "Open Support Cases" file and I'd like to set a score for when data is "Not Available" for those particular customers. Do I have to take a few steps back and manually add the customers that do not have open support tickets before running the rule I have in place? Is there a way to set a score for a particular measure for specific customers that do not have open support cases?

Thank you in advance,

Jasmine

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jasmine, in your rule you'll want to query all customers, then merge in the case data to your all customers dataset. That way you'll be able to assign scores to all your customers, not just those with case data available. Let me know if this helps.

Badge
Hi Spencer,

Thanks for following up with me on this. I'm going to give this a try and i'll let you know what happens.

Left Merge? Right Merge?

Thanks,

Jasmine

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
If your Customer data set is the first thing you select in the merge set up, then left merge. You want to retain all your customers.