Scorecard History Options - Label vs Score

Related products: None

Is there an option with the scorecard history data set in scorecards 2.0 to show the Label instead of a numeric score? We use A-F labels so the scores themselves really don’t mean much to our CS team. 

Ultimately, I’m trying to build a rule that exports our scorecard data to our data warehouse so that others in the company can use the data outside of Gainsight, but how it is stored right now I’m not seeing a helpful format to do so.

FYI - got my answer from support…NO. History is only stored with numerical values and there is no way to store labels instead. So, add-on question...is there a way to ‘convert’ these numerical values to grades within a rule before I push it to our S3 bucket? I feel like there ‘should’ be but am hitting a wall. What ‘out of the box’ ideas could accomplish this?

@katie_b I cannot think of any direct way to do it. You would have to write a data rule to bin the scores according to the grading scheme for the scorecard.

It would be more challenging if you have multiple scorecards.

Katie, did you ever find a way to convert the numerical values into a field that you can reference? Trying to do something similar...

@katie_b - unfortunately there isn’t a “good” option.  The one workaround is to create a formula Field.  The only issue with this is that then the color scheme goes back to “Default” and there’s no way to put custom colors on a Formula Field, so they won’t show up as red / yellow / green in your report / dashboard.

We have not found another way and are currently just sending the numeric values to our warehouse. After conversations with our data team, they actually prefer the numeric value and they will just ‘convert’ to a label once they’ve done any other calculations that are needed for reporting, although I don’t think they’ve been asked for much regarding this data yet.

How does this post not have more noise on it? This is a major shortcoming on scorecard history reporting. 

@shantan_reddy anything we can share?

@gunjanm We have added this our backlog, and will get to it shortly.

Regards,

Shantan