Question

Scorecard 2.0 Widget

• 18 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge
We recently implemented Scorecard 2.0 and are now in the process of fully sunsetting Scorecard 1.0. The last piece I have left is replacing the Healthscore widget in the summary pane to show Scorecard 2.0 data. I'm able to place the integer value within the widget by bringing in the field name but I'm looking to replicate the original Healthscore widget where it shows the history of the client's score. I couldn't find any documentation around Healthscore widget creation other than the requirements for the 'show me' and 'by' field counts. Is this is a possibility?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Shane - if I'm understanding your question, you need to make Scorecard 2.0 your primary scorecard. Here is the documentation link for how to do that: https://support.gainsight.com/Scorecards/Admin_Guides/Configure_Scorecards_(2.0)#Set_Scorecards_2.0_as_Primary_in_Gainsight

Thank you this was helpful to me as well!

Another question I have is will this allow us to pull the data more easily into all reports? I see our old fields when I search "score" in reporting, but none of the new values. Is there additional Setup for that?

Also, I am having a hard time slicing and dicing new Scorecard data by team or CSM. When I had CSM Lookup in there it errors out to no data. Any thoughts on that? Let me know if I need to make a new post too!