Question

New Graph Colors make Data Points hard to see

One feedback from CSM's (and something I agree on) is that the new color scheme on graphs make it significantly harder to see data points, especially the dark text magenta background (Attaching screenshots for comparison).

Karl Rumelhart mentioned customized color scheme for graphs during the Product Roadmap showcase at Pulse, is this something that'll be made available to the Early Access customers?

Pre-5.0

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
We gotten some of the same feedback. In case, it's especially a little hard to read when the magenta is right next to the red.

Hi Heather, I actually found "Color Settings" (no documentation yet) from the Report Builder screen.

I switched out the existing color scheme with the hex code from the old instance and restored original color scheme!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Yea, being able to change the colors is I think part of 4.40... not 5.0. You should be able to change them. 

-SD
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
AHA! Thanks for sharing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Modifying the Color Settings directly in the Report Builder is only available in orgs with 5.0 early access. For orgs with 4.40, I believe you have to modify the report colors under Admin > Usage Configuration, and Admin > Retention.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
See also Color Settings in Reports for reference.