Solved

Is there a way to remove the Scorecard list view?

• 23 December 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I’d like to ensure that any engagements I create in PX are consistent and would also like to only provide users with the Summary view of the scorecard for consistency, and less confusion. Is there a way to disable the list view?

icon

Best answer by lila_meyer 3 January 2020, 01:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @ana_g Can you share a bit more detail about what you’re trying to do? Are you referring to the Gainsight CS app Scorecard and Summary, and you’re displaying those somehow in a PX engagement?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @lila_meyer, I most likely won’t be going with the hotspot guide engagement because it still seems to be hard to map/show consistently depending on whether the measures are minimized or not. However, yes, we don’t use the list view anymore so it would be a nice to have the option to deprecate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Ana, I got a bit more context from a colleague. She mentioned in the CS app there are two ways to view a Scorecard. Therefore, when you’re configuring an engagement for the CS app, you don’t know which view a user will have and how/where to trigger the engagement. You might be able to setup multiple engagements based on view, but we haven’t tested that. It sounds like you want to turn off one of the CS scorecard view options, but that’s not possible today.

Another work around (recommended) I think my colleague shared with you, is to use a Slider engagement type that launches when the user hits the C360, instead of a Guide. This will ensure you get your message to all users.

If you like, I can convert this post or part of it to a feature request to disable the CS Scorecard list view.