Question

Gainsight Home: NPS Widget shows what date range?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Within Gainsight Home, what is the date range of the NPS Widget?

5 replies

Badge +3

I can’t find any documentation for verification on this but I think I remember previously reading or hearing somewhere it was the last 6 months, hopefully someone can confirm or correct me on this. 

Badge +2

If you’re talking about True NPS field on Customer Experience section, then that must be coming from NPS Survey Response object. The time period of NPS settings can be found under Administration → Customer Experience → Survey Settings → NPS

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks, @pmccrudden and @sudheer_sharma_goda . Based on the data in my Widget and some quick looks at the NPS Survey Response records, I cannot make 6 months, nor the configuration point in the admin settings work out. I may take this one to Support for clarification.

A documentation clarification would be great here, to clarify what the time period is, and which date field that time period is configured against (created date, responded date, some other field).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@matthew_lind Not sure if this answers your question, but the NPS attribute in GS Home for me shows this:

Unclear if that’s a rolling 6 months, but based on the wording at least it seems like it looks at the current calendar half-year you are in - keeping in mind that the attributes don’t filter out anything (in my experience) so you’ll also see data for inactive companies here as well unless you exclude them with your global filters.

Badge

I wanted to jump in on this thread because I also was super confused on where the settings for the Summary ribbon were coming from. If you would like to change the aggregation method you can edit it in the Admin->Customer Experience->Survey