Question

Gainsight Home: A Question for GS Marketing

• 1 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is a little misleading, don’t you think? And maybe a tad disrespectful to the admin community?

https://play.vidyard.com/u6fyxqMEHyFKTZ8KgRLDzb.jpg?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Quick spotting that @darkknight - I’ll let out int. Marketing folks know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks @anirbandutta - I get what they are trying to convey, but there are probably better ways to put it without negating the preparatory work required by Admins to make use of the Home feature possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks @anirbandutta - I get what they are trying to convey, but there are probably better ways to put it without negating the preparatory work required by Admins to make use of the Home feature possible.

A 💯

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

So essentially what I gathered @darkknight, with GS Home we are trying to make it simple even for orgs. without a dedicated CS Ops team, to be able to put together a personalized view; the Admins at orgs with a dedicated CS Ops continue to build on the config & views to make their CS teams successful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@anirbandutta You can’t really make much use of Gainsight Home without someone ingesting the data and creating reports that users can even use to personalize their view.  So it’s misleading to say “no admin required.” Plus it’s misleading those companies that do have dedicated CS Ops teams.

I just think they could have found a better wording to convey the intent that would address both sides of the coin.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I agree here @darkknight and conveyed this feedback on the messaging.