Question

Clients interested in sending CSQL as an opportunity in salesforce

• 9 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello everyone,

I am the PM for CSQL and we are currently discussing the initiatives we want to plan for CSQL for upcoming quarters.

We have got 1 feedback multiple times from different CSMs which is: Sending CSQL to Salesforce as an opportunity.

I need to know how many clients are interested in it.

Can you please share if your client will be willing to try it out. Also the name of the client as well.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Ritika Jindal I am very happy this is implemented, however there are some issues I am finding with the UI. When you sync to Opportunities, all opps show even if they are not CSQLs and there isn’t a way to filter out what you display. I do not want to show every opportunity bc this will be confusing

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

However, the thing that is great is that now CSMs can edit fields on Renewal Opps that I can then trigger the real time rule to update in SFDC. Ideally, I would like to find a way to keep these but just make it more clear if it is a CSQL vs Opps

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I am very happy this is implemented, however there are some issues I am finding with the UI. When you sync to Opportunities, all opps show even if they are not CSQLs and there isn’t a way to filter out what you display. I do not want to show every opportunity bc this will be confusing

Response:

What kind of filters do you want to apply and on what field?

Who should be applying these filters? CSM or Admin?

@Sowmya FYR

@andreammelde

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I would want to be able to set up filters on the metadata to show up only if “XYZ” field is populated. That is how we identify a CSQL vs an Opp.

However, having Opps in GS with in-line editing is actually majorly beneficial, so if we could just have it separated to show an area for CSQL vs ALL Opps that would be ideal. CSMs are responsible for keep other field up to date on Renewal Opps and this allows them to do so without leaving GS.

No Opp should be edited after it is closed, this is a permission that is set in SFDC and we need to be able to mirror it in GS