Solved

Adoption Explorer: Last Login

• 4 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I’ve read and watched documentation on Adoption Explorer, and just want to start small. It says to use the Company Information object to store current snapshots eg: Page views last 30 days, last login. So I want to see if I can use it for Last Login. I’ve read, I’ve watched videos, but still am unable to get any data. It successfully can locate the data (can view it in preview after running), but always says zero records are valid. So I’m guessing it’s related to the criteria - and I noticed for date/time it automatically adds criteria to validate if empty is true. Anyone used it successfully to capture last login? Would appreciate any help!

icon

Best answer by markglenwalker 5 January 2021, 18:50

View original

4 replies

Update: the Date/Time format is causing an issue with getting valid records. We know our format in SFDC, and in Adoption Explorer have tried the format we think should match (and other formats). Put in a ticket with GS to see if they have any suggestions.

Badge

Hi

Date Formats are the most complex and interesting ones I have seen when importing data across multiple systems. :-) 

Can you try yyyy-MM-dd’T’HH.ss.SSSZ for the date format or yyyy-MM-dd’T’HH🇲🇲ss.SSS[xxxxx]

I may not be able to tell unless I look at that data, but I think this should solve the problem.

Regards,

Sailaja

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@markglenwalker to check the configuration, I am redirecting this to support team.

Thanks for the ideas @skalle !

This one worked: yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH🇲🇲ss['.'SSS][xxxxx]

For reference, this is the date format in a SOQL query: 2019-09-17T05:00:00.000Z