Thanks to the Product, Documentation and Community teams

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We usually come out here to the community to post our Questions, cite a Problem, submit our Ideas, but the least used conversation type is Praise.

I wanted to take a moment to thank the people who work so hard behind the scenes to make this community a robust platform for the exchange of knowledge and ideas.  A great big thank you, too, to the product and documentation teams who are so responsive and engaging in trying to help solve our business problems in both the long and short term.  Your commitment to helping your customers be successful is clearly evident, and is what keeps me coming back to the community time after time.

Also a note of appreciation for all these individuals who spent countless hours with customers like myself at Pulse last week.  Truly a pleasure spending 1-1 time with each and every one of you.  To name you all individually would be a difficult task as there were so many people who made Pulse 2016 a rewarding experience.  

Thanks again!

Jeff aka darkknight

3 replies

Badge +3
Thanks Jeff!  We really appreciate the shout-out.  And back at-ya:  your engagement on the community -- both here and in the larger sense -- is really awesome.  It is extraordinarily valuable and rewarding to connect with you and get the benefit of your insights.  Pulse brings it all together with face-to-face time, which is as good as it gets. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks for the kind and generous feedback, Jeff! I think we all feel lucky to have you actively participating in our Community. 🙂
Thank you for the kind words Jeff. The quality of community is driven by engagement of customers like you. Thanks for all the insight and feedback. Community feedback really does shape our product roadmap! P.S. - was great meeting in person at Pulse!