Let’s Introduce Ourselves!!

Let’s Introduce Ourselves!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi All, Hope you all are doing well!

Most of you already know me, but I want to introduce myself and welcome new joinees to the community! I also want to encourage new users to introduce themselves here, so we can know each other better and communicate quickly.

I‘m Sai Ram and I’m the Community Manager at Gainsight, based in Hyderabad, India. I’ve worked here in a few different departments, and I’m knowledgeable with all areas of the products. I consider myself an expert on C360, Relationships, Scorecards, Cockpit and Timeline.

I’m responsible for managing Community communications and I make sure information flows fast between customers and the product team. I also monitor popular ideas from the community and help bring them to the attention of our product team. I’m also responsible for running periodic community contests.

I also spend a lot of time after work with my children, friends and on physical fitness. 

Please tell us a bit about yourself! Here’s a few questions for your consideration:

What’s your current role and where are you based?

What are you hoping to learn from the community?

What do you like to do for fun?

Oh and btw,  Complete your profile :) 

Next steps:

90 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for starting the introductions, Sai! We’re seeing lots of new members joining during the Pulse Everywhere event, and we’re excited to welcome everyone to participate in the Community. 

I’m Lila, and I work with the Gainsight product documentation team, Sai and the community, as well as I support various product release enablement efforts. When I’m not working, you can often find me in the garden, walking/hiking around the Portland, Oregon area, or baking and sharing sweets with friends! 

Here’s my homemade backyard brunch last weekend: :wink:

Hey, Customer Success friends...how ya doing? Looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you here.

My most recent role was as the Vice President of Customer Success for ISI Telemanagement in Chicago where I drove increased retention, improved customer loyalty and a growing expansion revenue generation team. The company went through a significant downsizing earlier this month, so I’m currently looking for my next challenge in the Customer Success world.

I’m hoping to learn about early-stage SaaS companies (Series-B/Series-C funded companies) that have great products and a big mission statement. I’m also hoping to share some of my experience and knowledge with those in the community.

For fun, I like to run, photograph nature/landscapes and travel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the community, Jim, and thanks for introducing yourself! If you haven’t already found the CS Best Practices forum, there may be some conversations that are of interest, or you can start a new one. :slight_smile:

Hello,  

I am new to the Gainsight Community and look forward to connecting with you all and learning more about Gainsight! I am new to the operations side of CS after previously being a CSM and this is my first time implementing Gainsight. I look forward to learning more best practices or tips & tricks for implementation/ general operations of CS! 

Have a great day everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, @Brittney ! The community is a great resource for first time Gainsight Admins. :relaxed: Feel free to post your questions (and search first, in case they’re already answered) in the CS discussion forums

Hello everyone.  I am a CSM at CloudBees and will be project managing the implementation, governance, and ongoing functionality of Gainsight within my company.  I’ve spent over 20 years delivering software and managing rollouts, so feeling pretty comfortable in the role.  Next step is to become an expert in Gainsight integrations and best-practices.  Looking forward to becoming part of the community. 

Hi everyone, I am a Senior Manager of Customer Success Enablement at Workday.  I am located in Austin, TX and originally from Washington DC.  I am looking forward to networking on best practices for large enterprises around Segmentation, CSAT, Analytics, etc.  For fun I run a lot, do lake/boating activities with my family, and have fun with my husband and two girls.  Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

Hi Everyone, I am the CSM team Manager at Mobysoft we are a SAAS company in Manchester England. Currently I am encouraging my team to use Gainsight more and starting to implement dashboards and best practice. This is my first time using Gainisght so I have a lot to learn. Main hoby is Kayaking trying to get on as much white water river trips as possible whilst also developing my playboating skills. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, @Kelvin and @kardalan5 ! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you with the community or Gainsight apps.

Badge +1

Hi all, nice to virtually meet you (which is all we ever seem to do these days!) 

I’m Head of CX for CAE Technology Services, a VAR headquartered in the UK (but offices in multiple countries). We’re a relatively new CX practice and have subscribed to Gainsight to help us with the day-to-day management of our customers. Looking forward to getting this embedded into our everyday use and learning lots of hints and tips from the community (and giving back where we can of course).

As for fun, I’m lucky enough to live on the north east coast adjacent to the North Yorkshire Moors national park so get lots of walks with the family.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, @Matt_Hinds ! If you haven’t already, you may want to check out our CS Best Practices forum, including starting a conversation. Also, we have a lot of great content for CS leaders and for your Gainsight Admin in upcoming virtual events, so be sure to review our events calendar. Admins in particular are encouraged to attend our weekly office hours for EMEA.

Hello,

Delighted to collaborate in this community.

I work at InfoTech Research group as an Associate Director Member Service enabling members to leverage our assets & resources towards generating measurable outcomes aligned to their business goals.

Looking forward to sharing & learning on enhancing member experience towards generating profitable growth across the value chain.

Relish tasting multiple cusines & ocassionally dishing out manglorean (South Indian) cuisine for family.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Welcome @jamesal to the community! Which CS features do you use mostly? 

Oh and pl update your profile with your bio and a pic so we can know you even better :)

Badge +2

Hi! 

I’m super excited to be joining the community! Currently, I work as a CS Ops Director at a small healthcare startup, and I looking to grow and develop my skills with Gainsight and CS Ops.

In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling, and meeting new people. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi! 

I’m super excited to be joining the community! Currently, I work as a CS Ops Director at a small healthcare startup, and I looking to grow and develop my skills with Gainsight and CS Ops.

In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling, and meeting new people. 

Hello @saraha , Welcome to the Gamechangers community! 🎉 

Are you already a customer? WHich Gainsight products do you use?

It’s great to meet you here. I’m your community manager, let me know if you need help with anything. 

Oh and btw, a profile pic and a bit of a Bio would help us know you even better! :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi all! I’m coming up on my 1 year of being a Gainsight admin and I’ve really enjoyed leveraging this Community to help me level up my skills. I hope to become officially Gainsight Admin Certified with my Level 3 certification by the end of the year!

I’m currently a Gainsight Adoption Manager in Denver (working remotely). It’s a really fun and unique role, where not only do I serve as a Gainsight administrator for our CS NXT instance, but I also am responsible for all enablement and adoption of the platform from our users. 

I love leveraging this community to source best practices. Gainsight is a powerful tool, but if you don’t know how to configure it, it can be daunting. This community helps me take my knowledge of common CS processes and builds them into the system.

Outside of work, you can find me traveling (both domestically and internationally) or hiking!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Chuffed to see you pop in and say hello @sarahmiracle! We are specially thankful for your work with Gainsight and for your community contributions. Congrats on being a part of the Product Council with us.

And hey, the rich editor has an image insert feature for some of your travel pics? 😎 

cc @courtney_hauser , @sshroff 

Hi, everyone!  Excited to be part of the GS Community!

I currently work as a CSM and my organization is in the implementation-phase for our Gainsight rollout.  I’m excited to leverage the Community to crowd-source best practices as we start using GS and welcome any feedback you all have!

When I’m not working, I’m usually making t-shirts or other crafts for friends and family.  My fiancé and I are also huge theme park fans and travel to Disney World as often as possible.  Need a DW travel planner?  Let me know!  ;)

Dusty

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

That’s awesome @ddukes, and who’s not friends with a certain large eared Mouse 🙂 🐭  Welcome to the community!

Badge

Hey Everyone, (just a quick hi from me)

I am Tiffany Taylor and I head up our Customer Education & Success Team at Handshake. 

We are currently in the middle of implementing Gainsight and our team is ridiculously excited about what the full use of this tool could mean for us (and our partners/customers). 

It is never easy implementing a new tool (the people here know that all too well), however I am enjoying learning alongside my team as it is also giving us something new to bond over. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

That’s exciting to learn @ttaylor, welcome to the Community!

V knowledgeable people in the Product categories, and the Best practices categories. Pl browse, and ask as you pl… I am your community manager so ask me for any area requiring your attention.

Wishing your team a successful on-ramping. 👍 

Hello Everyone!

Hope is all well! I’m extremely excited to join this community, i’ve been an end user of Gainsight and now an Admin in HealthTech. I’ve been using this community to learn as much as possible, it’s nice to have other people that are willing to help whenever. You can usually find me asking scott stuff during admin hours (LOL).

During my free time I love watching baseball, let’s go yankees! I’d love to connect with everyone on here, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @johnnyriv , excited to have you here… thanks for intro-ing yourself.

Yeah @sdrostgainsightcom has been our pillar for like forever 😎  SHoot away your ideas and questions - let’s have a great time sharing!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening all,

Thanks @anirbandutta for the welcome.

I am the Head of Community at inSided. 🚀 

I come from 10 years of customer service experience, moving through Support > Knowledge Management > Customer Success.
A mechanical engineer by education, I wanted to design formula 1 cars. I got to live out that dream through customers in my support role as I worked with the likes of Toyota and Renault F1🏎️.

Originally from Cornwall, England, I've lived the last 10 years in New York 🌃 and now reside in Rome, Italy 🇮🇹.

I like to play sports and have twice done the New York marathon. I most like to play tennis and volleyball, BUT with three kids under 6 exercise time is limited.😅

For the last 3 years I have worked in Customer Success, focussing on self service, Knowledge Management and community based customers. I am Knowledge Centered Service certified and very much a fan in working out loud.

I look forward to help you all be successful in leading your own communities! 🏆

You can also find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alistairfield/

I want to hear from you, so do not hesitate to reach out to me whenever you feel like it 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Alistair FIeld, I’m always amazed to hear about your diverse experiences, a new one everytime I interact with you; we are thrilled to have you onboard with us. 😎 

[Additional +5 points for strategic use of emojis 🎉 ] lol

Gainsight Admins, and CSMs on this community very much build out the CS function influencing and serving other dept.s to make CS happen everyday at their co.s, so we’d definitely need your advice on our missions as we do this together.