International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking a contract Gainsight Administrator. You will contribute to global and multiple corporate B.U.s, and be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Customer Success Operations projects.
The contractor will fully own their Gainsight projects and help to grow the platform’s business-side user-base optimization. You also will be an extension of the IT dev. team on the configuration side. Ideal candidate has an affinity for technology, data and process.
This consulting project offers an exceptional opportunity to work with a leading Silicon Valley high tech company as well as in a positive and cohesive team environment.
Location: Offsite for now and later Onsite at Client’s South S.F. Bay Area/S.J. or S.F.offices-with some offsite flexibility.
Consultant Pay: Competitive and depending on experience.
Duration: Fulltime, multiple years anticipated. Potential to convert to an employee in time.
- The ideal candidate has 1+ years of Gainsight administrative experience and/or 1+ years of Salesforce.com configuration and administration experience.
- Prefer a Salesforce user with administrative, configuration and reporting skills.
- Previous sales operations or business process experience is transferrable.
- Successful relevant track record at one or more mid-size and/or enterprise high tech companies.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, to understand business requests/requirements and translate them into Gainsight system perspectives and effective optimal use of applications.
- Ability to make testing configuring system changes.
- Familiar with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and
- ORs), to build reports.
- Adept at being a clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, internal team members while juggling multiple projects end-to-end.
- Manager/mentor training offered and promising career development opportunity.
- BA/BS in C.S., Business, Sales, Marketing or commensurate work experience
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “Gainsight Administrator”, and WORD-version Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only local-S.F. Bay Area candidates will be considered.