Hi Community! We need your feedback via a Virtual Customer Advisory Session with our Product Management team
What is the VCAM about?
Discuss the Placeholder card functionality in People Maps.
Placeholder card as the name suggests will allow the user to add a placeholder in People Maps(Organization chart, Sub-Hierarchy Maps and Custom Maps) when the actual person to be included in the map is not known for various reasons. A few scenarios are:-
- A position or role is vacant and until the position is filled, a placeholder card can fill the gap on the map.
- The role is known but the details of the person in that role are unknown.
The outcome of the VCAM?
- Validate identified use cases and explore more.
- Gather inputs in forms of requirements, suggestions that will be used to build the Placeholder card functionality
Who is the right person to Enroll?
- Users well versed in People Maps.
- Users anticipating the need of Placeholder card functionality in People Maps
When is this happening?
- Feb 2nd- Wednesday 9:30 PM IST
What should you do?
Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email email@example.com to sign up.
Hello People Maps users!!
We’re thankful for all the feedback that you share with us and want to get cracking on one of the commonly requested enhancements for People Maps that is the Placeholder cards. While I cannot comment on the actual date of its availability but we’re actively working on it and your feedback at this stage is crucial, so please join me on 2nd February and help me break ground on this useful functionality.