Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - Inline editing in reports

• 15 February 2023
  • 11 replies
Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting - Inline editing in reports
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi Community! We need your feedback via a Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting with our Product Management team

What is the VCAM about?        

• We want to know more about the use cases for the proposed feature - Inline Editing In Reports while building together with customers the best user experience. At present, we don't allow customers to do inline editing in reports and there is a growing demand to start supporting this in Reports.Hence we would like to use this call as a user research opportunity.

What is the Agenda of the VCAM? 

• To develop an understanding on Inline editing in reports with emphasis on UX for admin configuration,end user and  permissions .Additionally, we would be spending the starting few minutes to understand the business use cases for inline editing.

What is the outcome that you are looking for as part of this VCAM?        

• Understanding in depth the customer's use cases and objectives with inline editing with special focus on UX 

When is this happening?

• Monday 27th Feb -  11:00  AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST
  • Friday 3rd March -  11:00  AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST

Who is the right person to Enroll?

• Users of Reporting platform who build and consume reports on Gainsight platform

What should you do?

Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply back with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email caberchy@gainsight.com to sign up. 

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

CC: @Prateek Parashar 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Cornelia, are there any other options of times? I REALLY want to join this one but cannot make either time (one conflict due to product council meeting)

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I received this message when trying to submit the form: 

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSffpr2Ek9xK2nvHuyTsF8vH2fLNbwK9XoRPsC0SuSs5u206Xg/formResponse might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_COMPRESSION_ERROR

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@gunjanm We’ve changed the dates, let is know if you can attend the VCAM :) 

@angela_domenichelli FYI 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Looking forward to an invite!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@gunjanm We’ve changed the date to 3rd March 2023, let is know if you can attend the VCAM :) 

@angela_domenichelli FYI 🙂

Works for me!  Do I need to resend the form to add to my calendar in Outlook?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I just re-submitted for the 3rd which works better for me.  However, I did not get a calendar invite.  Once I click submit, I see this error:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSffpr2Ek9xK2nvHuyTsF8vH2fLNbwK9XoRPsC0SuSs5u206Xg/formResponse might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_COMPRESSION_ERROR

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @angela_domenichelli and @alizee I’ve sent the invites across! 

Userlevel 1

Hello All,

Thanks for joining and sharing your valuable thoughts with us. As a next step, we have shared a survey to gather more details. This should take not take more than 2-3 mins to fill. For more details please refer to the community post

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your continued support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello All,

Thanks for joining and sharing your valuable thoughts with us. As a next step, we have shared a survey to gather more details. This should take not take more than 2-3 mins to fill. For more details please refer to the community post

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your continued support. 

@gunjanm@angela_domenichelli@alizee requesting your inputs on the survey above.

@Cornelia, should you want to tag anyone else.   

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Prateek Parashar All done 🙂.