Hi Community! We need your feedback via a Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting with our Product Management team
What is the VCAM about?
Dynamic Email Signature has been a long standing ask from our customers. Great to inform that the Product team plans to pick this up for incubation in the coming quarter. As a first step we would love to meet with customers & understand the pain points & expectations for implementing Email Signature.
What is the Agenda of the VCAM?
- Understand how users currently create or import dynamic email signatures
- Understand what kind of data is needed to support dynamic signature [Images, links , token types]
- Understand the friction points in creating a dynamic signature through a Rich Text field in User Object
- Understand what tools or applications users are doing to create signatures
- Understand the desired user experience of creating or importing email signatures from Outlook/Gmail or from any other tools.
What is the outcome that you are looking for as part of this VCAM?
- Get an understanding of end to end user experience of how the user wants to either create dynamic signature or import signature
- Understand the capabilities offered by current email solutions which is being used by GS customers (like Xink.io,Sigsync)
When is this happening?
- Friday 10th March - 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST
- Wednesday 15th March - 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST
Who is the right person to Enroll?
- Team members who are heavy users of Email Assist (Send Email through Cockpit ,Timeline) or JO programs
- Admins who create custom fields in User object for storing signatures
- User who use 3rd party email solutions like Xink.io,Sigsync
What should you do?
Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply back with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.